What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to
a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter
your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to
your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings
based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond
to your customer service requests and support needs
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your
computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites
or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain
so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract
with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site
visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected
on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is
being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function
properly. However, you can still contacting our customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or
services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy
policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities
of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site
and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children,s Online Privacy Protection
Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website,
products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred,
or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers,
the information below.
Optimal Synergy, Inc.
202 Lloyd Avenue
Newmarket, Ontario L3Y 5M3